The Bollywood industry has touched several sensitive dimensions depicting different kinds of relationships which form a vital part of lives of all Indians. Raksha Bandhan is a festival that the whole country celebrates. Sisters pray for the long lives and well-being of their brothers while they promise to protect their sisters in all the odds. This is the true essence of the adorable relationship. There are many Bollywood movies which portray this chaste and pure relation between brothers and sisters. These films have definitely touched the hearts of the viewers and even today you cannot just resist watching them over and over again. So this rakhi why not sit together and watch a lovely movie like this with your siblings and enjoy the day fully. The list below reminds you of some of those amazing movies which are great to watch:
• Hum Saath Saath Hain: No other movie than this teaches you the real family bonding. Every character in the movie is so beautifully designed that it touches your heart every time you watch it. The film shows how all the three brothers jumped together to help their sister when she was in trouble. It displays that no third person can ever weaken the strong bonding between siblings even at the toughest situations of life. If you are away from your brother on this festive occasion, then send him rakhi gifts to Canada ( https://rakhi.giftalove.com/rakhi-to-canada-29.html ), UK, Australia, or any other part of the world along with a DVD of this touching movie. This can turn your celebrations a perfect one.
• Fiza: This is the most loved and powerful movies whose central plot revolve around the relationship of brother and sister. Both Hrithik Roshan and Karisma Kapoor have incredibly performed in the movie. The film gives a message that siblings can go to any extent to save the honour and respect of each other. This is why, at the end Fiza did not hesitate to kill her brother, Aman just to ensure that he had an honourable end.
• My Brother Nikhil: Another incredibly good story showcasing the love of siblings. The film shows how a sister fights all the odds to release her brother from isolation who was suffering from AIDS. She also starts an AIDS organisation along with her brother’s partner, Nigel just to support and love her brother. When everybody else left out Nikhil, only his sister and his partner were there for him.
• Chup Chup Ke: It is another beautiful bollywood masala movie which has portrayed the sweet relationship between cousins. Even though, Mangal is a strong and scary person, when it comes to his little sister Shruti he is ready to shower all the love for her. He is desperate to gift his handicapped sister a happy and normal life.
• Bumm Bumm Bole: This movie is lovely to watch on the day of rakhi with your brother. It perfectly reflects the pure love that exists between the two kids who fight with each other but at the same time protect one another. Their innocence in the movie makes it really heart-warming for the viewers. So, if you have not watched this movie earlier, do plan to watch it this rakhi.
There are many other such movies like Agneepath, Kai Po Che, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, etc. which bring out the immense love of brothers and sisters. Rakhi celebrations are never complete without lovely gifts for your siblings. With rakhi.giftalove.com buy rakhi online for your brother and enjoy any of the movies both of you like the most. Their creative gifting solutions can help you find the best gift for your brother or sister. They ensure customers with prompt delivery services which add value to your celebrations. Set of 3 rakhis, rakhi combo gift hampers, personalized rakhi gifts; divine gift items and much more are available at this portal for you.