Baisakhi, the festival of utter euphoria is here!!! It is one of the biggest yet jovial festivals of Sikhs in Punjab. There exists a strong traditional of Baisakhi Festival Gifts with sheer love and adoration.
But how much do you think to pamper your loved ones on upcoming Baisakhi festival 2014? I know most of the people get it hard yet quite challenging to pick out a perfect gift for Vaisakhi. Well, in case you are tucked in a dilemma of what to gift and what not to gift, just go through below given Baisakhi gift ideas.
• Fresh Cut Flowers: Smiling and cheerful bouquets of fresh-cut flowers have always been considered the best gift for a festival like Baisakhi. This is because the festival of Vaisakhi signifies happiness, prosperity, which can best be described by the flowers.
If you want to send a bouquet of different blooms to a loved one in India, just buy flowers online. Why to buy flowers online? Because it will save you a lot of time and you can also get a lot of options there.
• Puja Items and Accessories: Well, they are yet another very appropriate gifts for the propitious festival of Baisakhi. You can choose from designer puja items like thalis, diyas, candle holder, diya stand, incense sticks, as per your budget and interest.
At present you can find a wide range of puja items and accessories at online gifting portals like GiftaLove.com for Baisakhi shopping. If you want to send puja items to loved ones then you’ve got a very convenient facility too.
• Dry Fruits: Well, dryfruits have always there during special occasions in India. They are admired as well as appreciated as a traditional gift owing to rich taste and long shelf life. There are dry fruit hampers to choose from with crisp and crunchy cashews, almonds, nuts, and so on. In a dryfruit hamper you can find either a mixture of dryfruits or a particular arrangement of dryfruits for gifting purposes.
• Sweets or Mithais: Sweets and mithais have always been the greater part of any Indian festival. People love to exchange delectable, yummylicious and lip-smacking gifts amongst their loved ones. So there are a lot of possibilities in this gifting section. You can choose from laddoos, barfis, rasogullas, kaju katli and a lot more.
• Household Gifts & Items: they also make ideal gifts for Baisakhi. You can choose household items like decorative showpieces, crockery items, appliances and many more for Baisakhi gifting.
• Chocolate Hampers: Who doesn’t find chocolates resistible? Chocolates are universal gifts and everyone loves to have some delicious, sweet, sugary bites of these delectable treats. For kids and teenagers chocolate hampers make excellent Baisakhi gifts. Your loves ones would just love you for such a sweet surprise. If you aren’t sure about the preferences of your loved ones, just stick to assorted chocolate gift hamper featuring different chocolates.
Hope you’ll find some inspiration gift for upcoming Baisakhi out from above mentioned Baiksahi gift ideas.