So folks Durga Puja is all set to come with a bang, have you planned some exquisite gifts for your near and dear ones? I know many of you have fallen short of gifting ideas for this cheerful celebration. Worry not if you haven’t, here is a list of gifts which may entice your loved ones for sure. But before that I’d like to discuss a little about this festival.
Durga Puja also referred as Dusshera or Navaratri is mostly a ten-day festival; however folks rejoice the most on the last four days that are called Saptami, Ashtami, Navami and Dashami. Durga Puja is rejoiced in the month of Ashwin according to lunar calendar or in the month of September- October as per English calendar.
This festival is observed all over India with great fervor and gaiety. Besides being a festival of Hindu community, this celebration is also savored by people belonging to other communities with same zest and zeal; hence it gives a message of fraternity.
Just like other Indian festivals, Durga Puja is also famous for feasting, social gathering and of course, gifting. Friends, family members and relatives wish each other by exchanging gifts on this very day. So, if you want to send Durga Puja gifts(www.giftalove.com/durga-puja-gifts-130.html) to your loved ones this season but have no idea then take help from below mentioned gift ideas.
• Durga Idols: Endowing a loved one with an idol of Goddess Durga makes an ultimate gift. In fact, a lot of people give idols to family members and friends during the festival to wish them good fortune, success, and happiness. There you will find a range of idols in brass, silver, gold plated and other materials in designs ranging from simple to elaborate as per your choices. You just need to pick the one that fulfills your gifting needs.
• Chaniya Choli or New Clothes: No matter how modern one may become, cuddling into an ethnic wear gives awesome feeling during special occasions. Gifting new dresses or clothes on festivals is an indispensable part in India. So, bring a big smile on loved ones’ faces by gifting new clothes or Chaniya Choli this Durga Puja.
• Dandiya Sticks: Well, grooving feet on Garba lyrics, cuddling in ethnic wear holding dandiya sticks is an inseparable part of Durga Puja. You can make your loved ones elated by gifting a beautiful pair of Dandiya sticks!
• Special Items for Durga Puja: There are different types of Durga puja items in the market today that make ultimate endowments. These items may include Durga Puja diyas, Chunari, and many more. Such gifts also convey your adoration and affection for loved ones.
• Decorative Items: Lamp Shade, Candle Holder, Wall Hanging & many décor items can also be considered as Durga Puja gifts.
• Sweets or Traditional Mithais: Indulging in festivity and not relishing delicious sweets! Everyone knows sweets and
mithalis(www.giftalove.com/sweets-for-durga-puja-135.html) make an integral part of any Indian celebration. If you want to give a delicious and scrumptious treat to near and dear ones, you can send these sugary delights to satisfy their festive taste buds.
• Greeting Cards: Sending cards on any occasion to wish loved ones is a traditional way to show affection and love to dear ones. You can send Durga Puja greeting cards to your loved ones as a token of love. With the help of exclusive cards you can wish them success, prosperity and good luck.
I hope aforesaid Durga Puja gift ideas will really get you much appreciation from your loved ones.