Rejoiced with great enjoyment, the celebration of Bhai Dooj stands for the loving bonds of brothers and sisters. Apart from Raksha Bandhan, it’s another day to commemorate the ever-so-lovely sibling bond. This festival falls two days after Diwali & marks the home visit of brothers to sisters’ house. On this auspicious day, as a custom, sisters put a holy tikka onto the forehead of their brothers to ward off evil and pray for their long life. Brothers in the reply of their sisters’ lovely gesture shower them with attractive gifts.
This festival of sibling bond and affection is rejoiced all over the world by Indian diasporas with great zeal and gaiety. As the celebration has gone global, the trend of sending gifts to loved ones is picking up pace. For brothers and sisters who are away from their siblings this year, getting them timely delivery through Giftalove.com is indeed a great idea. Below mentioned are some of the Bhai Dooj gifts that you can consider this year.
• Gourmet Gift Basket: Send a gift basket filled of gourmet foods and cookies to your brother containing other items such as roli, akshat with a traditional diya, flowers and so on. This gift basket will beautifully adorned with ribbons & flowers, perfect to feel the festive spirit. You can even get the basket prepared as per your choice.
• Designer bhai dooj puja thalis: How about sending a beautiful bhaidooj thali to your brother? Make him feel special & loved by carrying out the rituals even from miles away. Send a designer thali decked with beads, bells, containing sweets, tikka and rice. You can even personalize this thali by adding a personal message card.
• Flowers and Chocolates: Just in case, your brothers or sisters love to pamper their taste buds with sugary delights, it would be amazing to treat them with chocolates and cheer up their day with gorgeous flowers. Send them a bouquet of flowers with some chocolates and perk up the quotient of their happiness.
• Fashion Accessories: Women, no matter how many accessories they pile up, they still get space for some more. Not just women but men too are becoming conscious about accessorizing themselves. So, pick a nice accessory out of bracelet, key chain, ring, earring, or anything to suit your baby sitter brother or sister’s personality & give him/her reason to smile on this Bhai Dooj!
• Soft Toys: Pamper your kid brother or sister with stuff toys. Wouldn’t you love to see a huge grin on their face with an exclusive gift like this? Make them feel special by gifting soft toys on Bhai Dooj. You can find other excellent gifts too by navigating through ‘Bhai Dooj gifts for kids’ section of this site.
• Wallets & Handbags: Rejoice the beautiful bonding of siblinghood by gifting something exotic yet stylish. Perk up the spirit of Bhai Dooj celebration by gifting a lovely wallet to your brother or an attractive handbag to your sister. A trendy wallet or bag is really gonna win over your sibling’s heart.
For more information visit here – http://bhaidooj.giftalove.com/
Pick any of gifts out of above said top gift ideas and make this Bhai Dooj festival extra special for your siblings!