Are you someone who is like a fish out of water when it comes to buy rakhi gifts for loved ones? This Raksha Bandhan gift your loved ones some exclusive rakhi gift hampers and win their heart. Here in this article, I’m going to tell you some hottest Rakhi gift hampers that will truly amaze your loved ones.
Since ages, the festival of Raksha Bandhan is rejoiced by every Indian living in India & across the globe. This festival is observed on the Full Moon Day of Shravana month every year and celebrated with very revered sentiments towards relationships of brothers & sisters. Sisters are seen desperately waiting for Rakhi to come & tie a sacred thread to their dearest brother’s wrist. Raksha Bandhan is a day when siblings overcome all the differences that had in past & wishing to be blessed to bring a pleasing smile on their face.
Rakhi Gift Hamper
Preparation for this festival begins days before, and so is the buying of gifts for each other. Rakhi gift hampers make great gifts for occasion like this. If you wanna bring a big smile on your sibling’s face this year, then consider buying gift hampers. Here goes the list of some hottest gift hampers.
- Chocolates & Cakes: Sweet delicacies are must for any Indian festival. So add zing to it by sending cakes and chocolates. During the festival of Rakhi, siblings love to share some sweet treats. Choose a cake or chocolates according to your sibling’s preference and send it online to make this festival even more enjoyable.
- Rakhi with Dry Fruits: Add dry fruits and sweets in your Rakhi gift hamper and let the festivity begin with full swing. Any Indian celebration isn’t considered complete without a touch of delicious sweets and rakhi with dry fruits. You can choose from a basket full of cashews, raisins, walnuts, almonds or sugary sweets to send as an ultimate gift for Raksha Bandhan.
- Accessories or Perfumes: A premium perfume from a renowned brand will fill your siblings’ day with cool and uplifting fragrance. Besides this, you can pack in the Rakhi gifts hamper, accessories like sunglasses, belts, bags and many more.
- Bags & Wallets: Help your sister flaunt her fashionista look by giving her a designer handbag. Likewise pamper your brother by gifting an exclusive wallet. Choose the gift as per his/her choices.
- Gadgets: These days, gadgets and smart devices are being used frequently. You will see everyone with a cool device while on the go, so why not make this day special by gifting a hi-tech gadget? Gift your brother or sister a high-caliber gizmo and make him/her feel extra special. Gadgets like MP3 players, Memory Sticks, a Smartphone, etc, make great gifts.
- Luxury Watches: Gift your bro or sis a trendy and stylish watch this Raksha Bandhan. Choose from an Indian r international brand and lure your siblings on this day.
So, choose from any of these gift hampers and make your loved ones’ day quite cheerful!
Rakshabandhan or Rakhi, a well-believed festival of Hindus embracing great significance in Hindus mythology is a festival commemorates the sacred bond between brothers and sisters across India and abroad countries where Hindu occupants dwell. Though the obesity rate in India is quite high it doesn’t mean that we should indulge in high-calorie desserts and ‘mithai’ when the high quantity of sugar-free fare is on offer.
Occasionally on such festivals like Rakhi, we as Indians participate in prolong eating schedule where the day starts with the sweets. The rakhi tying ceremony starts with the sweets. Ritually, sisters first tie Rakhi around their brothers’ wrists, hand him a large piece of Mithai (sweet) that is mandatory to be eaten.
Though it tastes delicious somewhere, one bite of such sweets packed with the high level of sugar and calories impact the overall diet schedule and generate health issues for diabetic patients or for the people suffering from wheat allergies. So why take the risk when gluten-free options are available in the market.
Send Rakhi with Cakes, Sweets made up of no sugar and low calorie level
In the market, there’s a huge demand for sugar-free and gluten-free cakes nowadays on the eve of Rakhi. As people are conscious about their health they generally ask sweet vendors to give sweets which are healthy enough. From the street shops you can easily receive sweets made without sugar but what about the online shops when you have to send Rakhi to your dearest brother along with some delicious cakes.
While sending rakhi with cakes to your brother through online portals, it’s mandatory to ensure about the ingredients of the cakes made up of. Cakes should be made without sugar, gluten & most importantly, they should contain low calories. In order place your type of order you can directly ask the company’s personnel about what types of cakes they deliver.
Generally, online portals deal with such services has their affiliation with reputed bakeries so you can order for a great mouth-watering cake made without egg, sugar and gluten. These cakes look as tempting as the sugary varieties and recipients won’t be able make out the difference, as they are equally scrumptious. People across the world who are watching their weight will find these cakes as a good eateries. These cakes could range as per your budget.
The costing is defined according to the weight, flavour, design so you must gauge your budget and necessity of what category of cake you want to send to your brother or other nearer and dearer with Rakhis on this auspicious day. If you’re still disorientated over the selection of right service provider who can send Rakhi with cakes made up with great sugar free ingredients, you can take assistance with rakhi.giftalove.com that’s a new aged online gifting portal comes up with premiere services. Enjoy their committed services to make this propitious occasion more special.